Himalayan salt was formed naturally from hearty 80+ minerals and elements – 85.62% sodium chloride and 14.38% other trace minerals including: sulphate, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bicarbonate, bromide, borate, strontium, and fluoride (in descending order of quantity).
Because of these minerals Himalayan pink salt can:
• Create an electrolyte balance
• Increases hydration
• Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
• Balance pH (alkaline/acidity) and help to reduce acid reflux
• Prevent muscle cramping
• Aid in proper metabolism functioning
• Strengthen bones
• Lower blood pressure
• Help the intestines absorb nutrients
• Prevent goiters
• Improve circulation
• Dissolve and eliminate sediment to remove toxins It is even said to support libido, reduce the signs of aging, and detoxify the body from heavy metals.
The Many Uses of Pink Salt
Cooking and curing – use pre-ground salt or grinders like any other salt. The health benefits of himalayan salt include:
• Supporting thyroid and adrenal function
• Aiding in overall hormone balance for men and women
• Supports a healthy and fiery metabolism
• Contains 84 trace minerals vital for wellbeing
• Is required to make adequate stomach acid
© Mathewsons. All rights Reserved.
Website Design , Website Development, Web Hosting by INI Technologies Pvt Ltd, Cochin, India.